Alumni House Events
Whether you’re looking for space for a banquet, luncheon or board meeting, we can help.
Join us at the Longaberger Alumni House. We have something for everyone. Our beautiful architecture, excellent event planning service and convenient location are a few of the reasons why the Alumni House is a premier event facility for anyone.
Our spacious meeting rooms feature amenities such as built-in media boards, retractable screens, telephones and executive-style seating. We also offer ancillary services such as LCD projectors, laptops, TV/DVD, wireless Internet access, conference phones and more.
Contact the Conference Services Department at 614-292-3067 for more information.
January's featured caterer
Berwick | Learn more
About the Alumni House
Longaberger Alumni House serves as the headquarters for an international network of graduates, former students and friends of the university who work together to strengthen Ohio State through programs, services and events.
Dedicated in October of 1999, this university-owned building was made possible through gifts from more than 8,000 alumni and friends in all 88 Ohio counties, all 50 states, 14 other countries, and six of the seven continents.
Behind the name of the Association's new home is an Ohio family known for its dedication and generosity. The Longaberger Foundation, under the direction of the late David Longaberger, founder and chair of the Longaberger Co., and his daughters, Tami and Rachel Longaberger, made a $5 million gift to the university's "Affirm Thy Friendship" campaign. Two million dollars of that gift was designated to support the Alumni House project. The facility was named in recognition of their generosity.
This will be the fifth home of organized alumni at Ohio State and the first dedicated solely to alumni activities and services. The Alumni Association's first campus location, in 1911, was in the first Ohio Union (later renamed Enarson hall). The Association later moved to Bricker Hall in 1926, the Laundry Service Building in 1951, and the Fawcett Center in 1970.
The Longaberger Alumni House is open for rental to all Ohio State departments, students, faculty and staff. Local businesses and not for profit entities will be allowed to rent the facility provided an Ohio State alum is point of contact for the renting organization. Non-alumni are not able to rent the Longaberger Alumni House.