Champs, on and off the field
January 22, 2015
- Whether they're heading toward the end zone or seeking a cure for cancer, Buckeyes unite to do great things.
January 13, 2015
- The Buckeyes are returning to Columbus as national champions - a historic end to a historic season. Relive the game’s highlights through photos, fan reaction and national coverage.
Good luck, Buckeyes!
January 08, 2015
- Cie Grant, a member of Ohio State's 2002 National Championship team and #BuckeyeForLife, leads a chorus of fans wishing this year's team luck in Monday night's first College Football Playoff National Championship.
January 06, 2015
- Campus is full of beautiful sights following the first major snowfall of 2015.
Onto the national championship!
January 02, 2015
- Victory was so sweet in New Orleans on Jan. 1 for the Buckeyes, and now attention is turning to a face-off with the Oregon Ducks in the inaugural College Football Playoff National Championship.
2014: year in review
December 29, 2014
- Welcoming a new university president, sending a record number of Fulbright scholars across the world, unparalleled fundraising for cancer research and celebrating more than 15,000 Buckeyes earning their degrees — these are just a few of the highlights from a thrilling 2014 at Ohio State.
December 29, 2014
- This year, Ohio State welcomed one of the most outstanding first-year classes in university history. Meet 16 members of the Class of 2018, and hear in their own words what they have found in their short time at Ohio State.
December 18, 2014
- Congratulations to the last Ohio State graduates of 2014! Welcome to the alumni family. See photos from Autumn Commencement and find out how to stay connected.
The university's blog: Buckeye Voices
December 08, 2014
- From Ohio State’s tradition of research to the experiences of students serving communities around the world, the university community has an abundance of fresh perspectives and expertise. Buckeye Voices shares those insights in blog postings from senior leaders, alumni, faculty, students and staff.
Season in review
December 04, 2014
- As the Buckeyes head into the playoffs, the 2014 football season has been memorable -- from celebrating 125 seasons of Buckeye football to a win against Michigan. See the best moments as told in our words and from our Buckeye fans and friends.
Rivals and partners
November 21, 2014
- One of college football's most storied rivalries comes to Ohio Stadium on Nov. 29, when the Buckeyes face down the Wolverines. Use our interactive timeline to take a look back at The Game, and check out the ways Ohio State and Michigan partner together off the field to advance research.
'Breaking new ground'
November 13, 2014
- The numbers are in, and more than $21 million was raised by riders and their supporters during Pelotonia 14. Those dollars move researchers and patients like Wally Yocum closer to a cancer-free world.
A fall week in photos
November 12, 2014
- What does Ohio State look like in fall? Photographers throughout campus recently captured a week in the life of Buckeyes – from sunrise on the Oval to students and researchers huddled in the lab. The big picture: Autumn at Ohio State is beautiful and eventful.
"The heart of innovation"
October 31, 2014
- In his first University Address, President Michael V. Drake discusses what it means to be a leading land-grant university in the 21st century.