At their service
November 08, 2011
- Nearly 2,700 military veterans study and work at Ohio State. On Veterans Day, the university thanks them for their service.
October 31, 2011
- OSU Mobile app is now available for Android devices!
October 24, 2011
- Ohio State names comprehensive breast center to honor Stefanie Spielman.
A Conversation on Immigration
October 04, 2011
- Ohio State kicks off its year-long "Conversation on Immigration" with a sold-out visit from filmmaker Ken Burns—and some thoughts from President Gee.
Zero Waste at Ohio Stadium
September 30, 2011
- Football season is the perfect time to kick off an ambitious recycling effort at the 'Shoe.
Into the Wilds
September 27, 2011
- At the Wilds, Ohio State Professor Karen Goodell studies how and why bees thrive.
President Gee's State Tour
September 27, 2011
- Each summer, President Gee tours Ohio. The highlight: meeting "fiercely loyal Ohioans—11 million—who love Ohio State and who are its owners."
What I Did This Summer
September 07, 2011
- How did Ohio State students spend summer break? Read on to find out, in their own words.
September 07, 2011
- A decade after the 9/11 attacks, the Ohio State community reflects.
August 25, 2011
- A lot of people don't like spiders and snakes. But experts at Ohio State say these creepers don't deserve their bad reputations.
August 23, 2011
- Pelotonia 2011 has raised nearly $9 million to date--and every cent goes to cancer research at Ohio State.
July 18, 2011
- Through design competitions and collaboration with industry partners, engineering students get a chance to put their classroom knowledge to use.
June 28, 2011
- In the two years since Pelotonia started, riders have raised more than $12.3 million for cancer research. Every cent of that money goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
A dose of realism
June 21, 2011
- At the College of Nursing, a moulage guru gives students a safe—if gross—environment for learning.
Buckeyes in the Statehouse
June 08, 2011
- As an undergraduate, political science major Brittany Warner interned for Speaker of the House Bill Batchelder (also a Buckeye alum). When she graduates this spring, she'll join the ranks of other Ohio State alums working in state government.
May 31, 2011
- Congratulations to Ohio State students who've won prestigious awards, grants, and scholarships—recognition that once belonged only to Ivy League schools.
Edge of Light
May 05, 2011
- Ohio State researchers delve deep to study how one species of coral is surviving despite the odds—far from sunlight in a warming ocean.
April 15, 2011
- Alumni Association pays tribute to alumni by sharing their stories
April 09, 2011
- Each year, The Ohio State University recognizes excellence in teaching, service, and scholarship. As part of the induction into the highest echelon of teaching and service, President Gee and friends make surprise visits to honorees’ classrooms and labs to make the announcements.
What I Did This Spring
April 07, 2011
- At Ohio State, spring break isn't all about the beach. See what these Buckeyes have to say about their spring break experiences, from service projects and research to study abroad.
But for Ohio State
February 16, 2011
- With $100 million, Class of 1959 alum Les Wexner makes the largest philanthropic gift in university history. Find out what Ohio State means to Wexner. Then, tell us what it means to you and see what fellow Buckeyes have to say.
What I Did This Winter
January 17, 2011
- How did Ohio State students spend winter break? Read on to find out, in their own words.
Water for the World
January 02, 2011
- In Peru, an interdisciplinary group of Ohio State students helps the community achieve access to clean water.