August 04, 2012
- Since 2009, Pelotonia riders have raised $25 million for cancer research. Every penny goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
July 23, 2012
- Best of luck to the Buckeyes competing in London!
July 09, 2012
- As World War II veterans returned to the beaches where they fought and survived, they shared stories with the Ohio State students at their sides. Now those memories—entrusted to Buckeyes—live on.
June 05, 2012
- One-third of American adults are obese--and it's not all because of poor diet and exercise habits. Ohio State researchers are finding out how to help.
June 10: Ohio State's 400th Commencement
June 05, 2012
- Much has changed since 1878, when Ohio State graduated its first class of six alumni. But the university's commencement speeches stand the test of time. Read on for wise words to the grads, from 1892 to Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
May 30, 2012
- Outstanding Ohio State students have won prestigious awards, grants, and scholarships—bravo! It’s recognition that proves they’re in the big leagues.
May 18, 2012
- Expansion milestone May 21 at Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center
May 03, 2012
- TEDx is dedicated to "ideas worth spreading." Buckeyes have plenty of those—so Ohio State students recently organized the first TEDxOhioStateUniversity.
May 01, 2012
- Lonnie Thompson and Ellen Mosley-Thompson made history by digging into Earth's distant past to illuminate future climate change. Now they've received one of the oldest and most prestigious science awards in the world: the Benjamin Franklin Medal.