August 25, 2011
- A lot of people don't like spiders and snakes. But experts at Ohio State say these creepers don't deserve their bad reputations.
August 23, 2011
- Pelotonia 2011 has raised nearly $9 million to date--and every cent goes to cancer research at Ohio State.
July 18, 2011
- Through design competitions and collaboration with industry partners, engineering students get a chance to put their classroom knowledge to use.
June 28, 2011
- In the two years since Pelotonia started, riders have raised more than $12.3 million for cancer research. Every cent of that money goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
A dose of realism
June 21, 2011
- At the College of Nursing, a moulage guru gives students a safe—if gross—environment for learning.
Buckeyes in the Statehouse
June 08, 2011
- As an undergraduate, political science major Brittany Warner interned for Speaker of the House Bill Batchelder (also a Buckeye alum). When she graduates this spring, she'll join the ranks of other Ohio State alums working in state government.
May 31, 2011
- Congratulations to Ohio State students who've won prestigious awards, grants, and scholarships—recognition that once belonged only to Ivy League schools.