December 29, 2014
- This year, Ohio State welcomed one of the most outstanding first-year classes in university history. Meet 16 members of the Class of 2018, and hear in their own words what they have found in their short time at Ohio State.
December 18, 2014
- Congratulations to the last Ohio State graduates of 2014! Welcome to the alumni family. See photos from Autumn Commencement and find out how to stay connected.
Season in review
December 04, 2014
- As the Buckeyes head into the playoffs, the 2014 football season has been memorable -- from celebrating 125 seasons of Buckeye football to a win against Michigan. See the best moments as told in our words and from our Buckeye fans and friends.
Rivals and partners
November 21, 2014
- One of college football's most storied rivalries comes to Ohio Stadium on Nov. 29, when the Buckeyes face down the Wolverines. Use our interactive timeline to take a look back at The Game, and check out the ways Ohio State and Michigan partner together off the field to advance research.
'Breaking new ground'
November 13, 2014
- The numbers are in, and more than $21 million was raised by riders and their supporters during Pelotonia 14. Those dollars move researchers and patients like Wally Yocum closer to a cancer-free world.
A fall week in photos
November 12, 2014
- What does Ohio State look like in fall? Photographers throughout campus recently captured a week in the life of Buckeyes – from sunrise on the Oval to students and researchers huddled in the lab. The big picture: Autumn at Ohio State is beautiful and eventful.
"The heart of innovation"
October 31, 2014
- In his first University Address, President Michael V. Drake discusses what it means to be a leading land-grant university in the 21st century.
Return to the water
October 17, 2014
- Blake Haxton arrived on Ohio State’s campus as a patient at the Wexner Medical Center, where doctors fought against incredibly bleak odds to save his life. Today, Haxton is a Fisher College of Business graduate, a Moritz College of Law student and a member of the U.S. Para-rowing national team – with sights set on the Paralympics in 2016.
New hospital, new hope
October 15, 2014
- As the nation’s third-largest cancer hospital opens at Ohio State in December, more patients will benefit from state-of-the-art facilities and unparalleled expertise in battling cancer. There will be more survivors, like Allyn Sachs, who says, “I’m just going to live my life and not worry about (cancer).”
Eye on the ball
October 03, 2014
- Batter up! It takes great hitting to win the World Series. Could optometry research at Ohio State uncover the subtleties of a better batting average?
Success with the Game of Life
October 02, 2014
- Reuben Klamer, Class of 1944, is a titan of the toy industry, credited with more than 200 creations, including the Game of Life. He returns to Ohio State to meet with students and give back to his alma mater.
Behind the scenes of halftime magic
September 30, 2014
- It takes ingenuity and hard work to pull off halftime shows that go viral before the last seconds tick off at a Buckeye football game. In the videos below, see how The Ohio State University Marching Band brought the Wizard of Oz, The Rolling Stones and many more to Ohio Stadium this season.
Cancer fight at Ohio State gains momentum
September 23, 2014
- The Midwest’s largest cancer hospital is about to open at Ohio State, and a globally recognized leader in the fight against cancer is taking the helm at Pelotonia, which has raised $61 million for cancer research at Ohio State.