June 18, 2014
- Interim President Joseph A. Alutto reflects on the importance of Ohio State’s historic land-grant mission and its critical role for the future.
Weinland Park Story Book
June 09, 2014
- In the summer of 2013, a group of teenagers and an educator from the Wexner Center for the Arts spread out across a low-income neighborhood just a few blocks from the Ohio State campus. They fought through rain, sunburn and blistered feet to gather community members’ stories about life during a time of transition and turned it into art: the Weinland Park Story Book.
May 06, 2014
- Thousands of new Buckeyes will visit Ohio State’s campus this summer for orientation. What will they discover?
Their Buckeye moment: Commencement
May 05, 2014
- Congratulations to the 10,200 newest alumni of The Ohio State University! Experience the sights, sounds and sentiments of Commencement Day in the words of the Class of 2014.
Happy cats, healthy cats
April 28, 2014
- Dr. Tony Buffington has spent a career researching the physiological effects of environmental stressors on cats – and applying lessons learned to human suffering. In a new digital book and iTunes U course, he explains the relationship between happiness and good health.
Recognizing excellence 2014
April 23, 2014
- Smiles, confusion, laughter and even some tears can accompany the surprise visits from university leaders every spring, as faculty around Ohio State are recognized for excellence in the classroom, in research and in service.
Three graduates to watch
April 23, 2014
- At Ohio State, an ordinary day can turn into something extraordinary. It’s a unique experience – a “Buckeye moment.”
Sustainability solutions tested daily at Ohio State
April 15, 2014
- Green is another color celebrated at Ohio State on a daily basis, and this Earth Day the university is being recognized for its sustainability efforts. Ohio State is a finalist for the 2014 Second Nature Climate Leadership Award, which recognizes innovation and leadership for sustainability, climate mitigation and adaptation.
April 03, 2014
- In Ethiopia, cervical cancer kills thousands of women each year, and stray rabid dogs routinely endanger the human population. Ohio State has partnered with academic institutions and service agencies in Ethiopia to tackle these issues and others with the bold goal of improving global health.
Ohio State's Denman Forum showcases undergrad research
March 20, 2014
- At Ohio State's Denman Forum, hundreds of undergraduate researchers show off their studies. Their projects seek to solve a gamut of complicated problems, from cancer to energy crises to discrimination.
Aaron Craft timeline
March 12, 2014
- Over the last four years, Aaron Craft has given his all.
This Ohio native son has shown grit on the basketball court, drive in the classroom, and compassion through community service. Here is a closer look at the backstory of Ohio State's beloved No. 4.