A healthy 2014
December 30, 2013
- Want to make better health choices? Use Ohio State research as a guide.
Player of the century
December 27, 2013
- Congratulations to Buckeye Archie Griffin, recently named the Rose Bowl’s All-Century Player.
2013: year in review
December 27, 2013
- As Buckeyes look forward to a great 2014, Ohio State looks back at some highlights of the past year.
December 06, 2013
- Thanks to generous support and volunteer riders, Pelotonia 13 raised a record $19 million--bringing the ride's five-year total to more than $61 million. Every penny goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
December 04, 2013
- Ohio State boasts a record number of Fulbright recipients this year. Use our interactive map to find out about 16 Buckeyes teaching and studying around the world.
December 02, 2013
- Tori Boggs is a nine-time world champ in jump roping. Her top priority? Her academic career at Ohio State, where she's an Honors Collegium student on full scholarship.
Go Bucks! Beat Michigan!
November 21, 2013
- On Nov. 30, the Buckeyes take on the Wolverines at Ann Arbor--the 110th occasion of a game that's recognized as one of the greatest sports rivalries of all time. Use our interactive timeline to take a look back at The Game, from its humble 1901 inception in Columbus to the 1950 Snow Bowl to the Urban Era.
November 19, 2013
- Throughout November, Ohio State asked students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends to tell us why they're grateful to be Buckeyes for life. Scroll through the Storify to read #BuckeyeForLife stories shared on social media. And have a happy Thanksgiving!
Time and change
October 16, 2013
- "Time and change will surely show. How firm thy friendship O-hi-o." - Carmen Ohio. See Ohio State through the years, with imagery courtesy of University Archives.