December 02, 2013
- Tori Boggs is a nine-time world champ in jump roping. Her top priority? Her academic career at Ohio State, where she's an Honors Collegium student on full scholarship.
Go Bucks! Beat Michigan!
November 21, 2013
- On Nov. 30, the Buckeyes take on the Wolverines at Ann Arbor--the 110th occasion of a game that's recognized as one of the greatest sports rivalries of all time. Use our interactive timeline to take a look back at The Game, from its humble 1901 inception in Columbus to the 1950 Snow Bowl to the Urban Era.
November 19, 2013
- Throughout November, Ohio State asked students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends to tell us why they're grateful to be Buckeyes for life. Scroll through the Storify to read #BuckeyeForLife stories shared on social media. And have a happy Thanksgiving!
Time and change
October 16, 2013
- "Time and change will surely show. How firm thy friendship O-hi-o." - Carmen Ohio. See Ohio State through the years, with imagery courtesy of University Archives.
Ohio State hosts National Conversation on American Unity
October 15, 2013
- Amid a federal government shutdown, Ohio State hosts a conversation on American Unity. "Today, more than ever, we need solutions that bring people together and set aside partisan rancor," says Interim President Joseph A. Alutto.
Homecoming/Reunion Weekend 2013
October 09, 2013
- As Ohio State celebrates Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, find out why Betty Schoenbaum, Class of 1939, is still "so thrilled that I'm part of Ohio State."
Brutus through the years
September 24, 2013
- The seasons pass, the years will roll, and Brutus will transform. See how he became the mascot Buckeyes know and love.
The highest-tech band in the land
September 23, 2013
- The Ohio State Marching Band is going green by using iPads to learn halftime patterns and music--and saving some money in the process.
Fall arts at Ohio State
September 18, 2013
- From Shakespeare to Sun Ra, there's something for every taste this fall at Ohio State. Local and international musicians, actors, dancers and visual artists visit the campus to share the arts with the Columbus community.
As seen on TV
September 11, 2013
- Ohio State's game-day TV spot shines a spotlight on the student experience.