November 08, 2012
- From renewable energy to the link between health and food, Ohio State faculty are tackling major societal issues that affect everyday lives.
November 07, 2012
- On Veterans Day, Ohio State salutes servicemen and women at home (more than 3,000 on campus) and around the world.
The heart of innovation
October 27, 2012
- Ohio State is at the forefront of heart care, with cardiac specialists working side by side with researchers across campus to uncover the secrets of heart disease.
October 25, 2012
- Faculty experts and candidate visits turn Ohio State into an election lab for students.
Ohio State kicks off fundraising campaign
October 03, 2012
- But for Ohio State, the university's $2.5 billion fundraising campaign, will take Ohio State from excellence to eminence--using research and innovation to solve major world problems while supporting students and faculty on a world-class campus.
Fall arts at Ohio State
September 30, 2012
- Annie Leibovitz's work has been in magazines from Vanity Fair to Rolling Stone—and now, through a Wexner Center exhibition, the renowned American portrait photographer has a presence on Ohio State's campus.
Toward a cancer-free world
September 29, 2012
- Ohio State's work toward a cancer-free world is the focus of a new game-day TV spot.
President Gee's State Tour
September 03, 2012
- Each summer, President E. Gordon Gee travels Ohio, meeting everyone from future Buckeyes to alumni who are making the state a better place.
September 01, 2012
- This year's first fall TV spot, which airs during Ohio State football games, focuses on energy research—part of a major university push toward a more sustainable future.