Fall arts at Ohio State
September 30, 2012
- Annie Leibovitz's work has been in magazines from Vanity Fair to Rolling Stone—and now, through a Wexner Center exhibition, the renowned American portrait photographer has a presence on Ohio State's campus.
Toward a cancer-free world
September 29, 2012
- Ohio State's work toward a cancer-free world is the focus of a new game-day TV spot.
President Gee's State Tour
September 03, 2012
- Each summer, President E. Gordon Gee travels Ohio, meeting everyone from future Buckeyes to alumni who are making the state a better place.
September 01, 2012
- This year's first fall TV spot, which airs during Ohio State football games, focuses on energy research—part of a major university push toward a more sustainable future.
What I Did This Summer
August 27, 2012
- From helping orphans in Ghana to going behind the scenes at ESPN and Disney, Ohio State students made the most of their summer break. Here, Buckeyes share their stories of service, studying, career-building, and sightseeing.
Scarlet and Gray Legacy
August 26, 2012
- When Coach Urban Meyer steps into the Shoe to coach his first game, he'll join a long line of Buckeye football coaches.
August 18, 2012
- Welcome Week is one of the most exciting times to be a Buckeye—whether you're a first-year student or an alum remembering your own college days!
SCARLET Laser Focus
August 09, 2012
- Ohio State's new SCARLET laser sets the stage for decades of research in areas as diverse as cancer therapy and fusion energy.