Ohio State kicks off fundraising campaign
October 03, 2012
- But for Ohio State, the university's $2.5 billion fundraising campaign, will take Ohio State from excellence to eminence--using research and innovation to solve major world problems while supporting students and faculty on a world-class campus.
Fall arts at Ohio State
September 30, 2012
- Annie Leibovitz's work has been in magazines from Vanity Fair to Rolling Stone—and now, through a Wexner Center exhibition, the renowned American portrait photographer has a presence on Ohio State's campus.
Toward a cancer-free world
September 29, 2012
- Ohio State's work toward a cancer-free world is the focus of a new game-day TV spot.
September 01, 2012
- This year's first fall TV spot, which airs during Ohio State football games, focuses on energy research—part of a major university push toward a more sustainable future.
What I Did This Summer
August 27, 2012
- From helping orphans in Ghana to going behind the scenes at ESPN and Disney, Ohio State students made the most of their summer break. Here, Buckeyes share their stories of service, studying, career-building, and sightseeing.
Scarlet and Gray Legacy
August 26, 2012
- When Coach Urban Meyer steps into the Shoe to coach his first game, he'll join a long line of Buckeye football coaches.
August 18, 2012
- Welcome Week is one of the most exciting times to be a Buckeye—whether you're a first-year student or an alum remembering your own college days!
SCARLET Laser Focus
August 09, 2012
- Ohio State's new SCARLET laser sets the stage for decades of research in areas as diverse as cancer therapy and fusion energy.
August 04, 2012
- Since 2009, Pelotonia riders have raised $25 million for cancer research. Every penny goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
July 23, 2012
- Best of luck to the Buckeyes competing in London!
July 09, 2012
- As World War II veterans returned to the beaches where they fought and survived, they shared stories with the Ohio State students at their sides. Now those memories—entrusted to Buckeyes—live on.