Feature by category
Currently showing features tagged with "Giving"
August 30, 2014
- Check out this year’s game day television spot: #ThisisOhioState. Catching a game in the Shoe this season? Check the scoreboard for points of pride about Ohio State.
Buckeye love is in the air
February 13, 2014
- In February, Buckeyes share their love. We asked students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends to share their Ohio State love stories using #BuckeyeLove. Scroll through our Storify to read highlights from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Homecoming/Reunion Weekend 2013
October 09, 2013
- As Ohio State celebrates Homecoming and Reunion Weekend, find out why Betty Schoenbaum, Class of 1939, is still "so thrilled that I'm part of Ohio State."
July 19, 2013
- $49.5 million. That’s what Pelotonia riders have raised since 2009 for innovative cancer research—and each dollar goes directly to research at Ohio State.
"Pay it forward"
January 01, 2013
- "You can never pay back, so you should always try to pay forward." -- Coach Woody Hayes
Ohio State kicks off fundraising campaign
October 03, 2012
- But for Ohio State, the university's $2.5 billion fundraising campaign, will take Ohio State from excellence to eminence--using research and innovation to solve major world problems while supporting students and faculty on a world-class campus.
August 04, 2012
- Since 2009, Pelotonia riders have raised $25 million for cancer research. Every penny goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.