Feature by category
Currently showing features tagged with "International"
July 15, 2014
- Ohio State fielded a record number of Fulbright Scholars during the 2013-14 academic year. Learn more about these faculty members' projects and experiences with this interactive map showing their work around the world.
Their Buckeye moment: Commencement
May 05, 2014
- Congratulations to the 10,200 newest alumni of The Ohio State University! Experience the sights, sounds and sentiments of Commencement Day in the words of the Class of 2014.
Three graduates to watch
April 23, 2014
- At Ohio State, an ordinary day can turn into something extraordinary. It’s a unique experience – a “Buckeye moment.”
April 03, 2014
- In Ethiopia, cervical cancer kills thousands of women each year, and stray rabid dogs routinely endanger the human population. Ohio State has partnered with academic institutions and service agencies in Ethiopia to tackle these issues and others with the bold goal of improving global health.
Ohio State's Denman Forum showcases undergrad research
March 20, 2014
- At Ohio State's Denman Forum, hundreds of undergraduate researchers show off their studies. Their projects seek to solve a gamut of complicated problems, from cancer to energy crises to discrimination.
February 03, 2014
- Congrats to Buckeye Olympians including Natalie Spooner, who helped Canada win gold.
A warm Buckeye welcome
January 31, 2014
- On January 30, Ohio State announced Dr. Michael Drake as the university's 15th president. The university community gave the president-designate and his wife, Brenda, a warm welcome--on campus and on the Web. Scroll through our Storify to see social media highlights.
Winter arts at Ohio State
January 29, 2014
- This season, arts abound at Ohio State. International flair, classic tales and unlimited creativity shape the winter arts offerings.
December 04, 2013
- Ohio State boasts a record number of Fulbright recipients this year. Use our interactive map to find out about 16 Buckeyes teaching and studying around the world.
As seen on TV
September 11, 2013
- Ohio State's game-day TV spot shines a spotlight on the student experience.
Full Speed Ahead
August 12, 2013
- "My job is simply to create an environment in which faculty can succeed and students can do more than they ever thought possible." - Interim President Joseph A. Alutto
Pay it forward
April 21, 2013
- From dancing for a cure to alternative break programs, Ohio State students are big on service.
Ohio State joins immigration reform conversation
April 04, 2013
- Ohio State is a 21st-century melting pot for new ideas and perspectives--and national policy leaders are taking notice. Acting U.S. Labor Secretary Seth Harris recently came to campus for a conversation on immigration reform.
Congrats to the Class of 2013!
April 01, 2013
- Ohio State grads are ready to change the world. They're tackling the world's biggest challenges and committing themselves to service, locally and globally--all while remembering their Buckeye roots.
Digital First at Ohio State
January 07, 2013
- Digital First is transforming the Ohio State community, from the way professors design courses to how students perform fieldwork.
The Lost Boys of Sudan
January 02, 2013
- Once Lost Boys of Sudan, Bol Aweng and Jok Dau are now proud Ohio State alumni, working with fellow Buckeyes to save children in their homeland.
Ohio State kicks off fundraising campaign
October 03, 2012
- But for Ohio State, the university's $2.5 billion fundraising campaign, will take Ohio State from excellence to eminence--using research and innovation to solve major world problems while supporting students and faculty on a world-class campus.
What I Did This Summer
August 27, 2012
- From helping orphans in Ghana to going behind the scenes at ESPN and Disney, Ohio State students made the most of their summer break. Here, Buckeyes share their stories of service, studying, career-building, and sightseeing.
July 09, 2012
- As World War II veterans returned to the beaches where they fought and survived, they shared stories with the Ohio State students at their sides. Now those memories—entrusted to Buckeyes—live on.