The Ohio State University offers journalists the expertise of faculty and staff from one of the nation’s leading public research universities. You are welcome to contact these sources directly.
A broadcast studio with fiber connection is available for live and pre-taped interviews seven days a week.
For additional assistance, contact University Relations at 614-292-8385 or email@example.com.
Sign up to receive news releases:
- News Room
- Weekly Story Tips
- Contact List
- Faculty Experts
- Research News
- Faculty and Staff News
- Campus Broadcast Studio
- Photography Services
- Top Campus Interview Locations
Additional Media Resources
- Medical Center News
- Agriculture and Food News
- Athletics News
- Moritz College of Law
- Fisher College of Business
- Campus Communications Coordinators
- University Communications
OSU Quick Facts
- ANIMALS, WILDLIFE and VETERINARY MEDICINE, Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- Specializing in: Zoonotic Diseases (Animals to Humans), H1N1, Swine Flu
Slemons has been studying influenza outbreaks in animals and humans in the U.S. and overseas for more than 30 years. Slemons, professor in the Department of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, is connected to an extensive and fascinating surveillance network throughout the country.
To view flash video, this browser needs the Flash 8 (or higher) plug-in