Campus Architecture and Landmarks
Originally a student union, Hale Hall was completed in 1910 and has been enlarged or refurbished eight times. It is now home to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. (map)
Fisher College of Business campus
Built in 1893, the first Ohio college building designed and used exclusively for manual, technical, and domestic instruction. It is now home to the Department of the History of Art and other academic areas. (map)
This modern building features gallery space for exhibitions, central review space, two computer labs, roof garden, a digital image library, and café. (map)
Kuhn Honors and Scholars House
Longaberger Alumni House
On-campus home for alumni and headquarters of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc. Features rooms for meetings and events, and programs to keep alumni connected. (map) | Alumni House directions)
Originally fed by a natural spring, Mirror Lake figured prominently in selecting the site for the university. Mirror Lake Hollow includes Browning Amphitheatre, Bucket and Dipper Rock, the Faculty Club, and Pomerene Hall—all campus landmarks in their own right.
Completed in 1922, the first horseshoe-shaped double-deck stadium in the country seats about 104,000. (map)
Completed in 2010, the 318,000-square-foot union continues a proud Ohio State tradition; the university has been a leader in the student union movement since 1909, when Enarson Hall opened as the first student union at a public university. (map)
Built in 1893 and named for the university's first president. Home to the campus chimes, first played on June 15, 1915. (map)
The open grassy area stretching from the Thompson Library almost to High Street symbolizes Ohio State to many people.
Multipurpose arena, home to men's and women's basketball and hockey teams (Value City Arena), concerts, and entertainment events. (map)
The Wexner Center for the Arts is Ohio State's multidisciplinary, international laboratory for the exploration and advancement of contemporary art. (map)
*Listed in the National Register of Historic Places