"Buckeye Fans in Ecuador!"
A day of rest and relaxation at the Arasha Resort Jungle Spa and Retreat Center in Tonsupa, Ecuador following several days of Medical Missions with Caring Partners International! My friend and nurse, Melissa Howell, and I, wearing my red OSU hoodie, were helped in doing the O-H-I-O by Dr. Danny Andrango on the left and his brother David Jorge, on the right. Danny and David are two Ecuadorians who helped our missions team!
We held our clinic in the little bamboo Tonsupa Church of God where we saw God move in mighty and amazing ways. A quick Summary:
- 1103 Patients seen in 4 days of clinics
- 440 Confessions for Christ as personal Savior
- 402 Glasses fitted and provided
- A dozen or so EKG and Ultrasounds performed onsite
- Nearly 100 Chiropractic patients treated
- 5-6000 medications distributed
- Life-changing experiences by the 13 member US team and 11 member Ecuadorian team!
To God be the glory!!!