Join the Ohio State Alumni Book Club
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Our Book Club is Growing!
Our virtual book club is open to all alumni! Join fellow Buckeyes in a private online forum to discuss the selected book.
Participants will vote to select each book. The following genres were selected as the focus of the 2019-2020 year. We will announce future ones in the coming months!
- June 10–August 14, 2019: Award Winner
- August 15–October 16, 2019: Classic
- October 17–December 18, 2019: Crime/Mystery
- January 9–March 4, 2020: Book to Screen Adaptation
Membership is free. You simply need to borrow or purchase a copy of the book. Join now to start reading our next book.
Previous books have included:
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Dopesick by Beth Macy
Why Join? To enjoy regular discussions with fellow alumni, learn from published experts and share personal and professional insights.