Join the Ohio State Alumni Book Club
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Our Book Club is Growing!
Our virtual book club is open to all alumni! Join fellow Buckeyes in a private online forum to discuss the selected book. Whether you are already an avid reader or looking to get pick up reading in the New Year, this book club has something for everyone.
Participants will vote to select each book. The following genres were selected as the focus of the 2020 year. We will announce future ones in the coming months!
- January 9–March 4, 2020: Autobiography / Memoir
- March 19–May 21, 2020: Professional Development
- May 28–July 30, 2020: Book-Screen Adaptations
- August 6–October 8, 2020: Classics
Membership is free. You simply need to borrow or purchase a copy of the book. Join now to start reading our next book.
Previous books have included:
- Dopesick by Beth Macy
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Why Join? To enjoy regular discussions with fellow alumni, learn from published experts and share personal and professional insights.