Ohio State Day at Pumpkins Aglow (Franklin Park Conservatory)
Friday, October 28, 2022
A night of spooky fun for the entire family!
You and your family are invited to experience one of Columbus’ best family-friendly fall events: Pumpkins Aglow at Franklin Park Conservatory!
Wander the grounds and enjoy hundreds of jack-o-lanterns and bewitching light displays. Two pumpkin houses, a spooky forest, a foggy creek and gigantic spiders come to life during this fun event.
Friday, October 28
5–9 p.m. ET
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
1777 E. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43203
There’s something for everyone!
- Show your spirit and visit with Brutus
- Have your face painted or visit the fortune teller
- Enjoy live entertainment, including a sway pole witch
- Check out the Paul Busse Garden Railway, complete with fall horticulture and lights
- Bust a move on the family-friendly dance floor
- Challenge someone to a friendly round of pumpkin lawn games
- Enjoy beer, wine, or a specialty cocktail from the cash bar
Child Attendee (Ages 0–2): free
Child Attendee (Ages 3–12): $7
Adult (13+): $12
Additional crafts and activities available for $2–3 per activity
Ticket includes admission to Pumpkins Aglow, a voucher for Charlie’s Kettle Corn (on-site), and an exclusive Ohio State giveaway — a $30+ value!
Check out Franklin Park Conservatory’s website for complete information.
Pumpkins Aglow is held rain or shine. Please dress accordingly. Costumes are encouraged!