Ohio State Day at Conservatory Aglow
Friday, December 8, 2023
Get into the holiday spirit at Conservatory Aglow!
Join fellow Buckeyes in experiencing a winter wonderland of lights and experiences at Franklin Park Conservatory!
From captivating new light displays to returning favorites, like the life-size gingerbread house and the magical train exhibit, there’s something for everyone! You can partake in the lively dance celebration or play a tabletop game in a festive igloo, and there will be an ice skating rink, where guests can skate for free.
Special Entertainment and Appearances:
- 5–10 p.m. Ice skating – The rink is synthetic ice, so will operate regardless of the outside temperature. Guests can bring their own skates, or borrow some from the on-site inventory. The Ahlum & Arbor Ice Rink is limited in capacity to about 60 guests skating at a time and will operate on a first come, first served basis.
- 6–6:20 p.m. Ohio State Athletic Band Performance
- 7 p.m. – Imani & Halle – warm up inside the Conservatory, while you get in the holiday spirit with a musical performance by vocalist Imani accompanied by Halle on bass.
- 7–7:30 p.m. – Appearance by Brutus
Check out Franklin Park Conservatory’s website for complete information.
Conservatory Aglow is held rain or shine, so please dress for the weather.
Friday, December 8
5–10 p.m. ET
Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
1777 E. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43203
Child Attendee (Ages 0–2): free
Child Attendee (Ages 3–12): $7
Adult (13+): $12
Ticket includes admission to Conservatory Aglow, a voucher for Charlie’s Kettle Corn (on-site), and an exclusive Ohio State giveaway!
- Charlie’s Kettle Corn (Ohio State Day guests will receive a voucher for popcorn)
- Conservatory Food Truck
- Tortilla Street Food
- Cash Bar (available until 10 p.m.)
This event is currently at capacity.