Individually, every destination on this Around the World itinerary would top any traveler’s must-see list. Combined they create a journey that is truly the opportunity of a lifetime.
Over 24 days, you’ll explore firsthand the richness the world has to offer, capturing the spirit of discovery, all from the comfort of our private jet. You’ll be intrigued by our destinations as you uncover the secrets of Easter Island and the allure of the Taj Mahal. On safari in Tanzania, you will spend hours surrounded by a vibrant ecosystem, a truly remarkable experience. And the warmth of Fiji’s culture and the serenity of a sunrise at Angkor Wat will stay with you well past our farewell dinner.
Tour highlights and included features
- Ride the historic Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu or discover the royal tombs of Chiclayo and Trujillo
- Explore ancient stone villages, sanctuaries, and giant moai statues on Easter Island, located more than 2,000 miles off the coast of Chile
- Cruise to the northern reaches of Australia's Great Barrier Reef to snorkel among a diverse display of marine life
- In Cambodia, discover the “city of temples,” including famous Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, and the Terrace of the Elephants
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum that took over 22 years, 20,000 people, and 1,000 elephants to construct
- Experience game drives through Serengeti National Park and watch lions and antelope dart across the seemingly endless landscape
- Observe the wildlife at the base of Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera in the world
- Uncover the mysteries behind the Nabataean people in the Lost City of Petra
- Discover the gardens, souks and lively people of Marrakech, Morocco
- Deluxe or best available accommodations
- All meals beginning with dinner on September 29, 2016 and ending with breakfast on October 22, 2016 are included
- All taxes
- Group transportation
- Airport transfers at the beginning and the end of the itinerary
- Complete program of special events and activities, including an extensive program of customized options at most destinations
- Enrichment program including lectures by a team of experts
- Services of professional staff, including an expedition physician, to assist you throughout the trip
- Cost of philanthropic efforts
- Bottled water throughout the program (during sightseeing, at scheduled meals, and in your room)
- All beverages, including liquor, aboard the private jet; liquor during special events and cocktail parties on land; house wine and/or beer at lunch and dinner, and nonalcoholic beverages at all scheduled meals on land
- Baggage handling during the Tour
- Internet access in hotels, where available
- Tips or gratuities to local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff
- Amenities package
- $100,000 medical evacuation insurance for covered reasons; and minimal accident/sickness/baggage insurance are included.
Dates Sept. 29 – Oct. 22, 2016
Cost $76,950* (All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Type Private Jet
Contact Amy Stoneking
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2
“The Around the World trip gave us the opportunity to see all of those out of the way places we had dreamed about and never expected to see and to experience.” Pam
Sept. 29 Day 1 - Orlando
Meet fellow guests and expedition leaders at a welcome dinner.
Sept. 30 Day 2 - Cusco and Machu Picchu or North Coast, Peru
Explore historic Cusco and the Inca ruins of Chinchero before traveling through the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba to the mountaintop stronghold of Machu Picchu. Or visit Moche temples and the adobe city of Chan Chan on Peru’s North Coast.
Oct. 3 Day 5 - Easter Island, Chile
Trace the history of a lost civilization with your archaeologist guides as you explore Rapa Nui National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site home to the beachside altar of Ahu Akivi and the Rano Raraku quarry, where hundreds of moai were abandoned.
Oct. 5 Day 7 - Apia, Samoa
After crossing the international date line and losing a day, get a taste of Polynesian culture at a festive fia fia dinner and show. Visit the former estate of Treasure Island author Robert Louis Stevenson or snorkel among vibrant coral.
Oct. 7 Day 9 - Great Barrier Reef or Daintree, Australia
Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef’s pristine northern reaches where you can snorkel among a vibrant collection of coral and tropical fish. Or venture into the Daintree Rainforest, one of Australia’s last truly wild areas.
Oct. 9 Day 11 - Angkor Wat or Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor, including the enigmatic Bayon, the overgrown remains of Ta Prohm and the magisterial Angkor Wat. Or explore the museums of Phnom Penh, including Choeung Ek, the infamous “killing fields.”
Oct. 12 Day 14 - Taj Mahal, India
In the former Mughal capital of Agra, see one of the world’s greatest architectural treasures. Then, tour Emperor Akbar’s grand tomb, visit the rural village of Kachpura or explore Keoladeo National Park and Bird Sanctuary.
Oct. 14 Day 16 - Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Tanzania has more land devoted to game reserves than any other country on earth. From your luxurious safari lodge, search for the Big Five: lions, leopards, Cape buffalos, elephants and rhinos. Or spot wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest volcanic caldera.
Oct. 17 Day 19 - Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan
Discover the Lost City of Petra, which was half-built, half-carved into rose-red cliffs by the Nabataeans more than 2,000 years ago. Delve deep into the desert on a 4x4 expedition to explore the starkly beautiful landscapes of Wadi Rum.
Oct. 19 Day 21 - Marrakech, Morocco
Experience Marrakech as you stroll through the winding pathways of the medina, see the spectacle of Jemaa el-Fna Square, and immerse yourself in the lovely Jardin Majorelle.
Oct. 21 Day 23 - Depart for Orlando, FL
Relax and enjoy a casual meal and a night’s rest before returning home on your independent flight.
Oct. 22 Day 24 - Arrive in Orlando, FL
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.