Travel far and wide in the comfort of a custom private jet, flying direct from one remote location to the next so you can make the most of every destination.
Explore nine of the world’s most iconic destinations on Around the World Classic, enjoying insider access and personalizing your travel experience in ways that will challenge you, move you and inspire you. Filled with UNESCO World Heritage sites, incredible wildlife and opportunities for cultural immersion, this 24-day itinerary is truly a journey of a lifetime. You will rest and recharge in best-available and five-star properties, each selected for their amenities, service and proximity to the sights. Witness the wonders of nature on the Serengeti Plain and while snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef. Walk ancient corridors in the Lost City of Petra and discover the majestic work of the Inca at Machu Picchu. Gaze at humankind’s greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal, and wonder at the enigmatic moai of Easter Island.
Tour highlights and included features
- Ride the historic Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu or discover the royal tombs of Chiclayo and Trujillo.
- Explore ancient stone villages, sanctuaries, and giant moai statues on Easter Island, located more than 2,000 miles off the coast of Chile.
- Cruise to the northern reaches of Australia's Great Barrier Reef to snorkel among a diverse display of marine life.
- In Cambodia, discover the “city of temples,” including famous Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum that took over 22 years, 20,000 people, and 1,000 elephants to construct.
- Experience game drives through Serengeti National Park and watch lions and antelope dart across the seemingly endless landscape.
- Observe the wildlife at the base of Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera in the world.
- Uncover the mysteries behind the Nabataean people in the Lost City of Petra.
- Discover the gardens, souks and lively people of Marrakech, Morocco.
- Guests automatically support our efforts to enhance the conditions of the people and places in each location visited.
- Deluxe or best available accommodations and all applicable taxes in the destinations, and options as indicated in the itinerary.
- All meals beginning with dinner on September 27, 2017 and ending with breakfast on October 20, 2017 are included.
- All taxes.
- Group transportation.
- Airport transfers at the beginning and the end of the itinerary.
- Complete program of special events and activities, including an extensive program of customized options at most destinations.
- Enrichment program including lectures by a team of experts.
- Services of professional staff, including an expedition physician, to assist you throughout the trip.
- Cost of philanthropic efforts.
- Bottled water throughout the program (during sightseeing, at scheduled meals, and in your room).
- All beverages, including liquor, aboard the private jet.
- Liquor during special events and cocktail parties on land.
- House wine and/or beer at lunch and dinner, and nonalcoholic beverages at all scheduled meals on land.
- Baggage handling during the Tour.
- Internet access in hotels, where available.
- Tips or gratuities to local guides, drivers, porters, and wait staff.
- Amenities package.
- $100,000 medical evacuation insurance for covered reasons.
- Minimal accident/sickness/baggage insurance are included.
Dates Sept. 27 – Oct. 20, 2017
Cost $79,950* (Airfare is included from Orlando. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Type Private Jet
Contact Laura DeRose
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2
Sept. 27 Day 1 - Orlando
Meet fellow guests and expedition leaders at a welcome dinner.
Sept. 28 Day 2 - Day 4 - Cusco and Machu Picchu or North Coast, Peru
Explore historic Cusco and the Inca ruins of Chinchero before traveling through the Sacred Valley of the Urubamba to the mountaintop stronghold of Machu Picchu. Or visit Moche temples and the adobe city of Chan Chan on Peru’s North Coast.
Oct. 1 Day 5 - Day 6 - Easter Island, Chile
Trace the history of a lost civilization with your archaeologist guides as you explore Rapa Nui National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site home to the beachside altar of Ahu Akivi and the Rano Raraku quarry, where hundreds of moai were abandoned.
Oct. 3 Day 7 - Day 8 - Apia, Samoa
After crossing the international date line and losing a day, get a taste of Polynesian culture at a festive fia fia dinner and show. Visit the former estate of Treasure Island author Robert Louis Stevenson or snorkel among vibrant coral.
Oct. 5 Day 9 - Day 10 - Great Barrier Reef or Daintree, Australia
Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef’s pristine northern reaches where you can snorkel among a vibrant collection of coral and tropical fish. Or venture into the Daintree Rainforest, one of Australia’s last truly wild areas.
Oct. 7 Day 11 - Day 13 - Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor, including the enigmatic Bayon, the overgrown remains of Ta Prohm and the magisterial Angkor Wat.
Oct. 10 Day 14 - Day 15 - Taj Mahal, India
In the former Mughal capital of Agra, see one of the world’s greatest architectural treasures. Then tour Emperor Akbar’s grand tomb, visit the rural village of Kachpura or explore Keoladeo National Park and Bird Sanctuary.
Oct. 12 Day 16 - Day 18 - Serengeti Plain or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Tanzania has more land devoted to game reserves than any other country on earth. From your luxurious safari lodge, search for the Big Five: lions, leopards, Cape buffalos, elephants and rhinos. Or spot wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest volcanic caldera.
Oct. 15 Day 19 - Day 20 - Lost City of Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan
Discover the Lost City of Petra, which was half-built, half-carved into rose-red cliffs by the Nabataeans more than 2,000 years ago. Delve deep into the desert on a 4x4 expedition to explore the starkly beautiful landscapes of Wadi Rum.
Oct. 17 Day 21 - Day 22 - Marrakech, Morocco
Experience Marrakech as you stroll through the winding pathways of the medina, see the spectacle of Jemaa el-Fna Square, and immerse yourself in the lovely Jardin Majorelle.
Oct. 19 Day 23 - Depart for Orlando, FL
Relax and enjoy a casual meal and a night’s rest.
Oct. 20 Day 24 - Orlando, FL
Return home on your independent flight.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.