Travel with fellow Buckeyes to Nebraska to cheer on the team against the Huskers!
Join the Ohio State Alumni Association on a trip to Nebraska to cheer on the Buckeyes against the Huskers! Stay in downtown Lincoln, blocks from restaurants, bars and a variety of entertainment available in the Haymarket District. The group will travel to Memorial Stadium for all the game day action, when the Huskers host the Buckeyes.
Tour highlights and included features:
- Two (2) nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Courtyard Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket
- Check-in: Friday, October 13th
- Check-out: Sunday, October 15th
- Friday evening welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfers to Memorial Stadium on game day
- Pregame Event
- Reserved seat game ticket
- OSUAA souvenirs
- Event lanyard, credential and ticket holder
- On-site SET travel hosts and hotel hospitality desk
- Taxes and gratuities on all included items
*All inclusions and pricing are subject to change
Note: Transportation to and from Lincoln is not included.
Dates Oct. 13 – Oct. 15, 2017
Cost $1,259* (All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Region North America
Contact Debbie Vargo
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 1
“The attention to detail, the events, the hotel location, and our special treatment at the Buckeye Bash was outstanding. It is always a pleasure to travel with you.” Debbie
Oct. 13 Day 1 - Arrival Day
Check-in to the Courtyard Lincoln/Haymarket. Pick up game tickets, souvenirs and additional information from the hospitality desk. Evening welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres and drinks (5 p.m. approximate start time).
Oct. 14 Day 2 - Game Day
Enjoy a breakfast buffet at the Courtyard. Ohio State pregame event near the stadium with entertainment, food and drinks. After the pregame event, head over to Memorial Stadium to cheer on the Buckeyes against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Game time TBD. After the game, return to the hotel.
Oct. 15 Day 3 - Departure Day
Enjoy a breakfast buffet at the Courtyard. Check out of the hotel and have a safe trip home!
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.