Cross a must-see tennis championship, the US Open, off your bucket list!
Mix in all the sites and attractions of New York City with the experience of the premier tennis championship at beautiful USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Watch opening-night action from a courtside seat at Arthur Ashe Stadium. Spend a day exploring the Big Apple. Then head back to the Tennis Center and tour the campus and courts with a day-session Louis Armstrong Loge ticket on Wednesday. This specialty tour offers new and seasoned tennis fans alike an exciting way to be part of one of the world's most storied sporting events.
Tour highlights and included features
- Four nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Westin Times Square
- Sunday evening welcome reception with food and drinks
- Arthur Ashe Stadium courtside ticket for the Monday evening session and opening ceremony
- US Open event card for merchandise, food and beverages
- Louis Armstrong Stadium loge ticket for the Wednesday day session
- 7-Day unlimited-ride New York City MetroCard
- Official US Open souvenirs
- Event lanyard, credential and ticket holder
- On-site SET travel staff and hotel hospitality desk
- Taxes and gratuities on all included items
Dates Aug. 27 – Aug. 31, 2017
Cost $2,859* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Region North America
Contact Laura DeRose
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2
Aug. 27 Day 1 - Sunday
Check into the Westin New York at Times Square and meet Sports & Entertainment Travel Staff to pick up souvenirs and on-site travel documents.
Evening welcome reception at the hotel bar with beverages and appetizers.
Aug. 28 Day 2 - Monday
Free morning to explore New York City! Depart for Flushing Meadows at leisure via the Metro to enjoy the evening session and opening ceremony of the 2016 US Open. Enjoy deluxe courtside seating at Arthur Ashe Stadium. Depart back to hotel at your convenience.
Aug. 29 Day 3 - Tuesday
Free day to explore New York City! Tickets are available for those who would like to take in more US Open action.
Aug. 30 Day 4 - Wednesday
Depart at leisure for Flushing Meadows to enjoy the day session. Travelers have the opportunity to explore the entire campus and enjoy all the action sitting in the Louis Armstrong Stadium Loge level or any stadium’s general admission section. Depart back to hotel at your convenience.
Aug. 31 Day 5 - Thursday
Check out of the Westin New York at Times Square and have a safe trip home!
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.