Dubai conjures up images of gleaming skyscrapers set against the back drop of the vast Arabian Desert and glistening sea.
Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, seems rather like an independent city-state. It has developed at a fast pace and is today the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE.
Visit this fabulous desert city with an amazing infrastructure and relatively liberal policies. Dubai offers shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events and more. Discover Dubai's history with a visit to Bur Dubai, or climb the world's tallest building - Burj Khalifa.
Tour highlights and included features
- Two nights at the 4-5-star hotel Al Bustan (or similar) located in Dubai city, 2-share rooms with private bath/shower
- One night camping in the desert, accommodations in tents and sleeping bags (Overnight safari subject to weather conditions and heat index, alternate additional overnight at Dubai city hotel)
- Three nights at the 5-star hotel Le Royal Meridien Jumeirah beach (or similar), 2-share rooms with private bath/shower
- Airport transfers with purchase of AESU group airfare
- Welcome orientation
- Daily breakfast [B] as per itinerary
- Three dinners
- One lunch
- Half-day Dubai city tour with local English-speaking guide
- Half-day shopping tour
- Observation deck at Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the world
- Overnight desert Safari including:
- transfer by land cruisers
- camel ride
- dune surfing
- belly dancing
- beverages (unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee, water)
- Henna painting
- Arabic coffee and fresh Arabic dates
- Traditional costumes (Qandora)
- 5-star buffet dinner with BBQ meats
- Dhow dinner cruise
- Private tour director for the entire duration of the land tour
- All scheduled sightseeing
- All ground transportation by air-conditioned motor coach, as per itinerary
- All service charges and local taxes
- Luggage tag and travel guides
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES, NOT INCLUDED IN THE LAND PACKAGE PRICE:
Dubai sailing trip
Half-day excursion to Abu Dhabi
|DETAILS AND REGISTRATION|
Dates May 4 – May 11, 2018
Cost $1,695* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Addie Natalie
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 3
May 4 Day 1 - TRAVEL TO DUBAI
Embark on your overnight flight to begin your Dubai experience.
May 5 Day 2 - ARRIVE DUBAI * Welcome cocktail and orientation
Travelers, who booked a flight with AESU, will be met and transferred to the hotel. Tonight meet in the hotel lobby for a welcome orientation with your tour director and fellow travelers.
May 6 Day 3 - DUBAI * Half-day city tour - Arabian Dhow Dinner Cruise
Our local guide introduces us to both the new and the old Dubai on our city tour. On this scenic route we will make photo stops at Burj Al Arab, the famous 7-star hotel and Jumeirah Mosque, the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter. Visit the breathtaking observation deck at Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a magnificent centerpiece of downtown Dubai. We pass the Sheik’s stunning palace, travel along Dubai Creek, the lifeline and pulse of the city, before taking a stroll through the narrow lanes of Al Bastakiya, the old Dubai. We continue to the Al Fahidi Fort, housing the Dubai Museum. Board a water taxi, called ‘Abra’ to cross the lagoon to see the spice market and visit one of Dubai’s famous landmarks, the Gold Souk. Enjoy an evening at your leisure.
Join a traditional Arabian ‘dhow’ for an evening cruise. Enjoy a sumptuous welcome feast of Arabic and International cuisine while gently gliding past illuminated souks and palaces.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
May 7 Day 4 - DUBAI * Overnight Desert Safari
May 8 Day 5 - DUBAI * Dubai Shopping - Dubai Beach
May 9 Day 6 - DUBAI * Dubai Beach - Optional excursion to Abu Dhabi and optional cruise
May 10 Day 7 - DUBAI * Dubai Beach
Take in the sun for another day. At tonight’s farewell dinner, watch the chefs prepare your favorite dish with a new twist while you sample a variety of sumptuous international dishes. Finish your exciting culinary journey with heavenly international desserts.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
May 11 Day 8 - TRAVEL HOME
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.