Explore riveting ancient monuments, picture-perfect islands and incredible artistic treasures on a luxury cruise from Barcelona to Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, Ajaccio, Florence, Portofino, Antibes, and Monte Carlo.
Embark on your luxury cruise in cosmopolitan Barcelona, Spain’s gem of art and architecture. Travel to Valencia to taste paella in its birthplace, stroll the cobbled streets of Palma de Mallorca’s old quarter, and take in the impressive Gorges du Prunelli in Ajaccio. The great masterpieces of the Renaissance—Brunelleschi’s Duomo, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, Michelangelo’s David, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Uffizi Gallery—await you in Florence, while Portofino, nestled on a botanically rich peninsula along the scenic Italian Riviera, offers stunning scenery. See where Picasso lived and painted at the Picasso National Museum in Antibes before heading to the last stop in your luxury cruise, Monte Carlo, with its famous Grand Corniche and the 12th-century Prince’s Palace of Monaco.
Tour highlights and included features
- Treat yourself to world-class cuisine and breathtaking amenities, while sailing for 7 nights aboard Oceania Cruises’ Riviera, an award-winning ship with an impressive staff-to-guest ratio of 1-to-1.57
- Included round-trip airfare from select U.S. and Canadian gateway cities
- Take in the Spanish charms of Mallorca, a picturesque island that boasts Palma’s majestic cathedral, the Caves of Drach and the quaint mountain village of Valldemossa
- Marvel at Italy’s iconic art and architecture, from Michelangelo’s David to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Follow in the footsteps of some of history’s greatest figures, including Napoleon’s birthplace in Ajaccio and Pablo Picasso’s home and studio in Antibes
- Entertainment, use of the ship's facilities on board the vessel, and meals featuring multiple dining venues, including gourmet open-seating restaurants at no additional charge
- Unlimited complimentary soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, tea and juice
- Enriching activities abound, from the Artist Loft, where talented artists-in-residence offer step-by-step instruction, to the state-of-the-art Culinary Center, the only hands-on cooking school at sea
- Create your own itinerary from a wide selection of optional shore excursions available for an additional charge
- Private Welcome Reception and a complimentary bottle of wine aboard the ship
- Attentive service from an experienced onboard Go Next Program Manager
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- All air- and cruise-related government taxes, surcharges and fees
Dates May 2 – May 10, 2018 Wait List Only
Cost $2,499* (From price. Air is included from select gateways. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Laura DeRose
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2
May 2 Day 1 - Depart for Spain
May 3 Day 2 - Barcelona, Spain
Embark the Riviera in Barcelona, where modern sophistication lives harmoniously with historic tradition and striking architecture mingles with medieval structures.
May 4 Day 3 - Valencia, Spain
Once an industrial port, today Spain's third-largest city celebrates its innovation and revival, epitomized in the monumental City of Arts and Sciences. Best known as the birthplace of paella, Valencia is also famed for its unique mix of Baroque cathedrals, futuristic architecture, lively plazas, lush parks and sprawling beaches.
May 5 Day 4 - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Dominating the horizon and overlooking the harbor, the Palma Cathedral and Bellver Castle offer a striking first glimpse of Palma, the stunning capital of Mallorca. Winding alleys and cobbled streets characterize Old Palma, while charming windmills and an impressive 18th-century manor house beckon from the verdant countryside.
May 6 Day 5 - Ajaccio, Corsica, France
An island of stunning, rugged countryside, Corsica boasts scenic gorges, lush pine forests, aromatic maquis shrubs, and fascinating towns. One of its most famous towns is bustling, colorful Ajaccio, renowned as the birthplace of Napoleon. His childhood home and the 16th-century church where he was baptized can still be found along its narrow, ancient streets.
May 7 Day 6 - Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Italy
The architectural and artistic masterpieces of the Renaissance—Brunelleschi’s Duomo, the Baptistery, Michelangelo’s David, the Ponte Vecchio, and the Uffizi Gallery—await you in Florence, a masterpiece in itself. Pisa’s superb Field of Miracles and iconic Leaning Tower also beckon, as do the rolling hills and splendid wine of the Tuscan countryside.
May 8 Day 7 - Portofino, Italy
Irrefutably beautiful Portofino is nestled on a botanically rich peninsula along the scenic Italian Riviera. In this fishing village turned seaside resort, you’ll find pretty pastel-colored houses on the harbor and plenty of boutique shopping and sidewalk cafes in town. Nearby Santa Margherita is quieter with a friendly atmosphere—perfect for a relaxing escape.
May 9 Day 8 - Antibes, France/Monte Carlo, Monaco
Made famous by the Grand Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, which attracted celebrity guests like Cole Porter and F. Scott Fitzgerald, Antibes is a dazzling gem along the Cote d’Azur.
May 10 Day 9 - Monte Carlo, Monaco
Bid farewell to the Riviera in sparkling Monte Carlo, home to the famous Grand Corniche and the 12th-century Prince’s Palace of Monaco.
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.