Head north during summer for a peak-season journey to Canada’s glorious Rocky Mountains, relaxing at legendary resorts including Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, and Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
Each resort offers a range of outdoor activities to choose from: canoe, golf or walk nearby trails to take in the fresh air, inspiring landscapes and Rocky Mountain wildlife.
Accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader, enjoy the beauty of the magnificent ranges in Banff and Jasper National Parks, the crystal waters of Lake Louise and Maligne Lake, and the glacial masses of the Columbia Icefields.
Embark upon a marvelous cruise through the glacial blue water of Maligne Lake, adventure up scenic Sulphur Mountain in a gondola, and ride a specially designed Ice Explorer on to the Columbia Icefield.
Tour highlights and included features
- Discover the epic natural beauty of Canada’s Banff National Park, overnighting at beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- Gratuities for Orbridge Expedition Leader, local guides, drivers, porters, housekeeping, and wait staff for included meals
- Airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times, including luggage porterage
- Private deluxe motor coach with air-conditioning and extra leg room while touring
- Admission to the beautiful parks of the Canadian Rockies, including Jasper, Yoho, and Banff National Parks
- Full guiding services of an Orbridge Expedition Leader as well as expert local guides
- A welcome reception, 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 three-course dinners including a farewell dinner
- Six nights in extraordinary accommodations including the picturesque Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, fresh mountain air and lake trails beckon. A narrated cruise on the glacial blue waters of Maligne Lake brings you to spectacular viewpoints, including a visit to iconic Spirit Island.
- Ride a specially designed vehicle onto the Columbia Icefield to photograph and walk the ice.
Dates Aug. 23 – Aug. 29, 2019
Cost $3,995* (From price. Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Region North America
Contact Debbie Vargo
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 1
Aug. 23 Day 1 - Arrive in Calgary, Alberta, Canada / Lake Louise
Aug. 24 Day 2 - Lake Louise
Aug. 25 Day 3 - Lake Louise /Moraine Lake / Jasper
Aug. 26 Day 4 - Jasper National Park / Maligne Lake
Aug. 27 Day 5 - Jasper National Park / Yoho / Banff National Parks
Aug. 28 Day 6 - Banff / Kootenay / Yoho National Parks
Aug. 29 Day 7 - Banff National Park / Depart Calgary
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.