Experience the true essence of Italian life in the fabled Lake District for one full week, with charming accommodations in the PALACE HOTEL in the heart of Como.
Cruise by private boat on Lake Como, Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta. During expert-guided excursions and time on your own, explore beautiful villages and artistic and architectural treasures. Visit Bellagio, Villa del Balbianello, Stresa, the Borromean Islands and the Sacro Monte di Orta, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Spend a day in Milan, to visit the Duomo and Teatro alla Scala, and see Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper. Enriching lectures and the exclusive Village Life® Forum with local residents provide personal perspectives. This popular program is an intimate and comprehensive travel experience at just the right pace, including exceptional accommodations, specially arranged meals and all excursions—an excellent value! Verona and Venice Post-Program Option available.
Tour highlights and included features
- Seven nights in the charming Palace Hotel on the shore of southern Lake Como.
- Full buffet breakfast each morning.
- Three dinners in the hotel and one dinner in a traditional restaurant, featuring northern Italian specialties with Italian wine.
- Welcome Reception in the hotel.
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad if your arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s)
- All excursions and visits, as outlined above, with experienced local guides.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Complimentary bottled water is provided on coaches during excursions.
- Hospitality desk in the hotel.
- Complimentary use of an audio headset during guided excursions.
- Experienced Gohagan & Company Program Director at your service.
- Automatic $250,000 flight insurance policy for each participant ticketed on flights by Gohagan & Company.
Dates Oct. 19 – Oct. 27, 2019
Cost $3,795* (*From Price. Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Laura DeRose
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2
Oct. 19 Day 1 - Depart the U.S. or Canada
Oct. 20 Day 2 - Milan, Italy/Como
Oct. 21 Day 3 - Como
Oct. 22 Day 4 - Lake Maggiore/Borromean Islands/Stresa
Oct. 23 Day 5 - Milan
Oct. 24 Day 6 - Lake Como/Villa del Balbianello/Bellagio
Oct. 25 Day 7 - Lake Orta/San Giulio Island/Sacro Monte di Orta
Oct. 26 Day 8 - Como
Oct. 27 Day 9 - Como/Milan/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Itinerary subject to change due to local conditions.