Join us for this spectacular 14-day journey featuring a nine-night exclusively chartered cruise to Antarctica, Earth’s last frontier.
Cruise aboard the intimate L’ Austral, one of the finest vessels in Antarctic waters, combining innovative design with personalized service and featuring private balconies in 95% of the 110 deluxe, ocean-view Suites and Staterooms. Experience “The White Continent” in its unspoiled state—fantastically shaped icebergs, turquoise glaciers, bustling penguin rookeries and breaching whales—during the lingering light of the austral summer. Accompanied by the ship’s expert expedition team of naturalists, board sturdy Zodiac watercraft for excursions ashore and observe the playful antics of this region’s abundant wildlife—penguins and seals, in particular, are unafraid of human visitors. The expedition team will provide a series of enriching lectures on this pristine wilderness. Spend two nights in the Five-Star InterContinental Buenos Aires Hotel, including a tour of Argentina’s vibrant capital city. Extend your journey with the exclusive three-night Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option. This unique itinerary is an exceptional value and perennially popular!
Tour highlights and included features:
• Two nights in the Five-Star INTERCONTINENTAL BUENOS AIRES HOTEL.
• Breakfast each morning.
• Welcome Reception.
• City tour featuring the popular neighborhoods of Palermo, Monserrat, La Boca, Puerto Madero and San Telmo, and a visit to the historic Recoleta Cemetery.
• Nine nights round trip Ushuaia, Argentina, cruising to Antarctica’s Port Lockroy, Wiencke Island, Petermann Island, Lemaire Channel, Neko Harbor, Paradise Bay, Deception Island, Half Moon Island and Weddell Sea; weather, ice and sea conditions permitting.
• Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
• Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages available throughout the cruise.
• All meals aboard ship.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship (satellite reception permitting).
• Onboard expedition team of naturalists who provide a series of lectures about local wildlife and landscapes.
• Exploration by Zodiac landing craft, accompanied by an expert naturalist guide from the expedition team.
• Shore excursions to explore Antarctica’s diverse wildlife habitats, including major penguin rookeries.
• Souvenir polar-grade red parka to wear.
• Transfers and luggage handling abroad if your arrival(s)/departure(s) coincide with the scheduled group transfer(s).
• All excursions and visits, as outlined above, with experienced local guides and expedition team.
• Experienced, local guides for included excursions.
• Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
• Complimentary bottled water in your Suite or Stateroom and on excursions.
• Hospitality desk in the hotel and aboard ship.
• Experienced Gohagan & Company Travel Director at your service.
Dates Jan. 28 – Feb. 10, 2020
Cost $9,995* (*From Price. Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Type Land and Cruise
Contact Addie Natalie
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 3