Join us on a safari through national parks of Tanzania.
Tour highlights and included features:
• Exploration of the best known and most distinguished parks and reserves in East Africa.
• Meet and greet on arrival by Safari Legacy staff.
• Welcome Safari briefing.
• All transfers.
• Welcome reception at Mbali Mbali Tarangire River Camp.
• Cultural visit to the village of Mto Wa Mbu with Traditional lunch.
• Maasai Village Visit.
• Full day exploring the Ngorongoro Crater with deluxe picnic lunch.
• All meals including a special farewell Serengeti bush dinner.
• All game drives; activities; village and cultural visits.
• Olduvai Gorge and museum lecture.
• Expert Naturalist guides accompany you throughout your safari.
• Accommodations include deluxe lodges and tented camps, carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort.
• Custom, comfortable 4x4 Land Cruisers ensure window seating and roof-hatch access, guaranteeing exceptional wildlife viewing experiences.
• Complementary Bottled water on game drives and in rooms; tea & coffee.
• Flying doctors service.
• Scenic flight from the Serengeti back to Arusha .
Dates March 2 – March 12, 2020 Sold Out
Cost $6,638* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Debbie Vargo
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 1