Tiptoe through the tulips on our 7-night Dutch Waterways cruise. Visit Amsterdam, Antwerp and many points in between!
Glide through the waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium during a seven-night cruise and discover Old World cities, picture-perfect towns and centuries of history and culture. This journey aboard an exclusively chartered, first-class river ship features included excursions in Amsterdam, where a special canal cruiser takes you through tree-lined canals to see the city’s highlights: the serene village of Giethoorn, where charming Dutch houses can be reached only on foot or by boat, and Antwerp, which has an impressive medieval cityscape. The rest of the trip is of your own design; in the other ports, choose from a selection of included excursions, which range from cycling to exploring art museums to chocolate tasting to, of course, tiptoeing through tulips. There is no supplement for solo travelers.
Tour highlights and included features
- Unpack once to enjoy seven nights aboard the exclusively chartered, first-class MS Douce France
- Extensive meal program featuring 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners; tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region
- Discovery excursions, including a choice of Personalize Your Cruise options, highlight the local culture, heritage and history
- Free time to pursue your own interests
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions to mingle with fellow travelers
- Clearly hear your English-speaking guide with your VOX headset
- Tipping of guides and drivers
- Complimentary travel mementos
Dates April 18 – April 26, 2020 Wait List Only
Cost $2,895* (From price. Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Laura DeRose
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 2