Savor this unique corner of the world as you sail to the sunny shores of the Caribbean and Mexico on this seven-night voyage aboard Oceania Cruises’ elegant Sirena.
Begin your voyage in Miami, Florida, “America’s Riviera,” where the Art Deco District and the Latin flavors of Little Havana entice visitors from around the world. Set sail for colorful Key West—this memorable island offers a unique combination of relaxed hospitality, distinctive architecture, and rich maritime history. See the local establishments where Ernest Hemingway once shared his big-game fishing exploits, or visit Harry Truman’s “Little White House.” Continue through the Gulf of Mexico and into the Caribbean Sea to Roatán, home to white sand beaches, clear topaz waters, and the Great Mayan Reef, the second-largest barrier reef in the world. Spend the day snorkeling, sunbathing, or exploring the natural habitat up close. Sail on to the island paradise of Harvest Caye just off the coast of Belize, inviting you to explore its remarkably biodiverse surroundings. Visit the Blue Morpho Butterfly Sanctuary or relax at the beach. Before your journey ends in Miami, spend a day in Costa Maya, where you can swim among the marine life that inhabits the pristine coral reef or explore the area’s fascinating Mayan ruins hidden deep in the jungle.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
Tour highlights and included features
• Included round-trip airfare from select U.S. and Canadian gateway cities.
• OLife Choice offer––choice of 4 free shore excursions, free House Select Beverage Package, or $400 shipboard credit (per stateroom, based on double occupancy).
• 4 open-seating gourmet restaurants with cuisine inspired by Jacques Pépin; all for no additional charge.
• Enrichment programs including seminars led by naturalists, historians, and local experts.
• Canyon Ranch® Spa and fitness center.
• Unlimited complimentary soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, tea, and juice.
• Private Welcome Reception and a complimentary bottle of wine aboard the ship.
• Attentive service from an experienced onboard Go Next Program Manager.
• Comprehensive pre-departure information.
• All air and cruise-related government taxes, surcharges and fees.
Jan. 25 – Feb. 1, 2020 Wait List Only
$1,599* (From Price. Airfare is included from select gateway cities. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Addie Natalie
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 3