Explore Morocco on this eight-night journey in Marrakech and Casablanca.
Embark on an exciting eight-night journey that showcases Morocco’s ancient cities, vibrant culture and riveting history. Begin with six nights in Marrakech and explore the city’s walled medina, bustling with shaded souks and a centuries-old square filled with storytellers and musicians. Admire the intricate carvings of the 14th-century Ben Youssef Medrasa, see the splendid minaret of Koutoubia Mosque and witness the dazzling Bahia Palace. Delve into Morocco’s fascinating culture during a calligraphy lesson and culinary tour, and engage with a Berber family during an outing to the Atlas Mountains. Discover the gardens of Marrakech, including the subtropical Jardin Majorelle, and thrill to a special Moroccan feast accompanied by local music. Cap off your adventure with two nights in Casablanca where you’ll explore the city’s architectural wonders, and journey to nearby Rabat to marvel at the Hassan Mosque. Enjoy an extensive meal program plus wine with dinner.
Tour highlights and included features
- Thrill to Morocco’s captivating fabric of colors, intricate architecture and African, Arab and European cultures.
- Listen to the song of Jemaa el-Fnaa square, home to storytellers,
- musicians and snake charmers.
- Marvel at Casablanca’s Hassan II Mosque, an architectural wonder.
- Lose yourself in the lush beauty of Marrakech’s tranquil gardens.
- Explore Rabat’s Islamic ruins, ancient citadel and splendid Hassan Tower.
- Visit with a Berber family during an outing to the Atlas Mountains.
- Savor delicious cuisine and music at a traditional Moroccan feast.
- Experience two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- 6 nights in Marrakech, Morocco, at the deluxe Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel.
- 2 nights in Casablanca at the deluxe Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners, tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Opportunities to sample authentic cuisine and local flavors.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions to mingle with fellow travelers.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.
Dates Feb. 28 – March 8, 2020
Cost $3,795* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact Addie Natalie
800-852-TOUR (8687), ext. 3