Experience the true essence of beautiful Florence during a quieter time of year on this seven-night, small-group journey! Stroll through the city’s intimate streets and romantic piazzas, a veritable outdoor museum of Renaissance glories, and take more time to enjoy Michelangelo’s David and the Uffizi’s priceless art. Admire the eye-catching, ornate Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi’s magnificent dome, and cross the Arno River by way of the Ponte Vecchio. At one of the city’s oldest cafés, delve into the social rituals behind Italy’s passion for coffee. Venture into rural Tuscany and take in the medieval brilliance of hill towns San Gimignano, Colle di Val d’Elsa and Siena. Sip Italy’s iconic wine in the breathtaking Chianti countryside, plus watch and learn as a local chef whips up an authentic Tuscan lunch! A generous meal plan and wine with dinner are included. Simply unpack once at your deluxe hotel and savor la dolce vita!
Tour highlights and included features:
- Seven nights in Florence, Italy, at the deluxe Sina Villa Medici.
- Seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions and Dinners to mingle with fellow travelers.
- Tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Opportunities to sample authentic cuisine and local flavors.
Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Complimentary travel mementos.
Day 2 - Arrive in Florence and transfer to hotel
Day 3 - Florence
Day 4 - San Gimignano | Chianti
Day 5 - Florence
Day 6 - Florence
Day 7 - Colle di Val d’Elsa | Siena
Day 8 - Florence
Day 9 - Transfer to Florence airport
and depart for gateway city
Dates March 10 – March 18, 2023
Cost $3,395* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact AHI Travel
Health and Safety Protocols
CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AHI Travel.
- Cancellation received up to 90 days prior to trip departure will incur a $300 per person administrative fee.
- Cancellation received 89 to 60 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 25% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 59-45 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 50% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 44 days prior to departure to the time of departure (or no show) will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AND RECOMMENDED. AN APPLICATION WILL BE SENT AFTER YOU RESERVE.
If a tour is canceled by AHI Travel before the date of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure and the cancellation is not caused by your fault or negligence, you will have the choice of accepting one of these options from AHI Travel:
i) transfer to another date of the same tour, if available; ii) book another tour of equal or greater value, if available (you will be responsible for paying any difference in price); or iii) book another tour of lesser value, if available (with a refund payable to you for the difference in price); or iv) receive a full refund for the land-only portion of the applicable tour.
CANCELLATION GRACE PERIOD
Reservations made prior to 120 days before a tour´s scheduled departure date may be canceled within 7 days following the reservation date for a full refund. Reservations made within 120 days prior to a tour´s scheduled departure will not qualify for the grace period.
CANCELLATION OF TRIP OPTIONS
Purchases of optional excursions, pre- and/or post-tour extensions, additional hotel nights, private transfers or other trip options become fully non-refundable 44 days prior to departure. Air transportation purchases are subject only to penalties assessed by the airlines.