Discover the French and Italian Rivieras on an extraordinary nine-night journey! Stay in Nice and Sestri Levante, experiencing the best of these coveted destinations. Tour Nice, glamorous Monaco and swanky Monte Carlo. Take in the sights of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, medieval Èze and Villefranche-sur-Mer. The adventure continues in Sestri Levante where you’ll explore Genoa, Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure and the colorful Cinque Terre! This small-group journey features first-class hotels and a generous meal plan.
Tour highlights and included features
- Four nights in Nice, France, at the first-class Hotel Aston La Scala.
Five nights in Sestri Levante, Italy, at the first-class Hotel Vis a Vis.
- Deluxe motor coach transfers during the Land Program.
- Nine breakfasts, three lunches and four dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Tea or coffee with all meals, plus wine with dinner.
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Free time to pursue your own interests.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
- Complimentary travel mementos.
Dates Oct. 3 – Oct. 13, 2023 Wait List Only
Cost $4,195* (Airfare is not included. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Contact AHI Travel
Health and Safety Protocols
CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AHI Travel.
- Cancellation received up to 90 days prior to trip departure will incur a $300 per person administrative fee.
- Cancellation received 89 to 60 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 25% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 59-45 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 50% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 44 days prior to departure to the time of departure (or no show) will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AND RECOMMENDED. AN APPLICATION WILL BE SENT AFTER YOU RESERVE.
If a tour is canceled by AHI Travel before the date of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure and the cancellation is not caused by your fault or negligence, you will have the choice of accepting one of these options from AHI Travel:
i) transfer to another date of the same tour, if available; ii) book another tour of equal or greater value, if available (you will be responsible for paying any difference in price); or iii) book another tour of lesser value, if available (with a refund payable to you for the difference in price); or iv) receive a full refund for the land-only portion of the applicable tour.
CANCELLATION GRACE PERIOD
Reservations made prior to 120 days before a tour´s scheduled departure date may be canceled within 7 days following the reservation date for a full refund. Reservations made within 120 days prior to a tour´s scheduled departure will not qualify for the grace period.
CANCELLATION OF TRIP OPTIONS
Purchases of optional excursions, pre- and/or post-tour extensions, additional hotel nights, private transfers or other trip options become fully non-refundable 44 days prior to departure. Air transportation purchases are subject only to penalties assessed by the airlines.