From the Amazon’s unspoiled beauty to sophisticated Lima and magnificent Machu Picchu, unforgettable adventures await you on this 10-night journey to Peru! In Lima, take in the capital’s splendid colonial-era architecture, admire the Larco Museum’s exceptional pre-Columbian art, and relish a Peruvian dinner at a historic home. Then board the deluxe Delfin III for a three-night cruise through the Amazon rain forest. You’ll take guided skiff boat rides for incredible, up-close views of the astonishing biodiversity within Peru’s largest wildlife reserve, including macaws, toucans, monkeys, capybaras, pink dolphins and much more! Enjoy a scenic train ride through the breathtaking Andes and tour the temples, palaces and plazas of lofty Machu Picchu. In Cusco and the Sacred Valley, explore remarkable Inca ruins and meet residents of an Andean mountain village. This active, small-group experience includes deluxe and first-class hotels, round-trip air between Miami and Lima, two round-trip flights within Peru and an ample meal plan with wine at dinner.
Tour highlights and included features
Two nights in Lima, Peru, at the first-class Casa Andina Premium Miraflores.
- Three nights aboard the deluxe Delfin III.
- Two nights in the Sacred Valley at the first-class Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado.
- One night in Machu Picchu at the first-class Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Two nights in Cusco at the deluxe Palacio del Inka.
- All transfers in the Land | Cruise Program: flights, train and deluxe motor coaches.
- 10 breakfasts, nine lunches and six dinners, including a Welcome Dinner; wine with dinner
- Discovery excursions highlight the local culture, heritage and history.
- Expert-led Enrichment programs enhance your insight into the region.
- Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- A personal VOX headset to hear your English-speaking guide clearly.
- Tipping of guides and drivers.
Dates Oct. 12 – Oct. 23, 2023
Cost $6,795* (*From price. Airfare is included from select gateway cities. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and early booking deadlines. Dates, itineraries, and prices are subject to change.)
Type Land and Cruise
Region South America
Contact AHI Travel
Health and Safety Protocols
CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be submitted in writing to AHI Travel.
- Cancellation received up to 90 days prior to trip departure will incur a $300 per person administrative fee.
- Cancellation received 89 to 60 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 25% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 59-45 days prior to departure will result in forfeiture of 50% of the entire cost of the trip per person.
- Cancellation received 44 days prior to departure to the time of departure (or no show) will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AND RECOMMENDED. AN APPLICATION WILL BE SENT AFTER YOU RESERVE.
If a tour is canceled by AHI Travel before the date of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure and the cancellation is not caused by your fault or negligence, you will have the choice of accepting one of these options from AHI Travel:
i) transfer to another date of the same tour, if available; ii) book another tour of equal or greater value, if available (you will be responsible for paying any difference in price); or iii) book another tour of lesser value, if available (with a refund payable to you for the difference in price); or iv) receive a full refund for the land-only portion of the applicable tour.
CANCELLATION GRACE PERIOD
Reservations made prior to 120 days before a tour´s scheduled departure date may be canceled within 7 days following the reservation date for a full refund. Reservations made within 120 days prior to a tour´s scheduled departure will not qualify for the grace period.
CANCELLATION OF TRIP OPTIONS
Purchases of optional excursions, pre- and/or post-tour extensions, additional hotel nights, private transfers or other trip options become fully non-refundable 44 days prior to departure. Air transportation purchases are subject only to penalties assessed by the airlines.