Nominate an alumnus/alumnae
The Alumni Association's awards program celebrates more than 50 years of excellence by honoring alumni and others who have brought extraordinary credit to Ohio State. We invite you to nominate individuals who, through their service and achievements, personify Ohio State’s tradition of excellence and have lived up to the university’s motto, Disciplina in Civitatem (“Education for Citizenship”).
- The nomination period is January 1 to March 31.
- Current members of the board of directors of the Ohio State University Alumni Association are not eligible for these awards, and previous recipients are not eligible in the same category.
- If multiple nominations are received for an individual, the most complete and representative one will be sent to the selection committee.
- Nominees must be living at the time the nomination is submitted.
- Nominating statements must be limited to three typewritten, single-spaced, 8-1/2" x 11" pages.
- Should letters of support be submitted, no more than three will be accepted, and each must be limited to one 8-1/2" x 11" page. (In each case, a maximum of six pages will be submitted to the jury.)
- Curriculum vitae and resumes may be accepted but will be counted in the maximum number of pages.
*Required fields in red.