Dinner for 12 Buckeyes
The program brings together students and alumni with common interests to enjoy a catered meal at the Longaberger Alumni House. Alumni share their knowledge and insight into their fields, thereby aiding students’ college and professional careers.
Alumni responsibilities include:
- Designating a contact to be the main link to the SAC dinner coordinator
- Selecting students and alumni to attend the dinner
- Collecting names and dietary restrictions
- Covering the cost of the dinner ($17.50/person)
Student-Alumni Council responsibilities include:
- Offering transportation for students to the dinner
- Arranging dinner logistics, such as ordering food and room setup
- Providing nametags
- Providing students with background information on the alumni at their dinner
- Welcoming dinner guests
- Concluding the event with a desert reception, complimentary of the Student-Alumni Council
To host a dinner, contact Haley Reedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.