Job Board: Alumni Career Connection
Alumni Career Connection is the career management system for alumni and employers which contains a job board, resume database and career resources.
The job board website is not compatible with some versions of IE 9 and earlier versions. Please use a newer version of IE or a different browser, such as Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
The Alumni Career Connection is your place to:
- Search for employers who want to hire Ohio State grads
- Save your favorite jobs
- Upload your resume and cover letter
- Track your job applications
Before using the Alumni Career Connection, please update your info to ensure that your profile is up to date.
If you do not have an Alumni Association account, or if you have not logged in since May 15, 2013, create an account by choosing the first-time visitor option on the login screen when you click on update your Info.
How to post jobs to the alumni career connection
- Log into Alumni Career Connection to post jobs. If you do not have an account, click on the register link below the login button. You can post a job immediately. Your account and job posting will be activated within two business days.
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the page and select My Jobs → New Job.
- Complete the Posting Information with your job description and selection criteria.
- Click on the Save button for your job posting to be submitted for approval.
How to search for alumni resumes
- Log into Alumni Career Connection using your Alumni Career Connection username and password.
- Click on Alumni Search on the toolbar.
- Select your search criteria. You can select Degree from the list of degree choices and then go to the box for Majors. Click on the Add/Remove button to make your preferred choices.
- Click on the Search button and the list will be viewable. If your search results in too many candidates for your preference, just go back and narrow your search criteria.
- Check the boxes next to the names of those resumes you would like to view or click on the Select All button at the bottom of the page to view all resumes.
- Click on the Download Packet button- when the packet opens, click the Print/View All button and it will open another window with all the resumes. You will see the Print icon for the pdf and you can print all resumes.