Alumni Academy Application
Apply for the 2015 Young Alumni Academy!
YAA is designed to provide a holistic experience in which participants learn from one another, program presenters and community leaders. Leadership, work-life balance and personal brand are just a few of the topics covered in the 10-month program. In addition, participants will be matched with an alumnus mentor based on similar experiences or goals. Mentorship pairs will meet for one-on-one conversations throughout the program. Upon completion of YAA, graduates will be invited to join an emeriti group to provide advice for future academy and young alumni programming. The 2016 Young Alumni Academy is sponsored by The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
- All Young Alumni Academy sessions will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
- All alumni of The Ohio State University who are under the age of 30 and graduates of the last 10 years are eligible to apply.
- The selection committee for Young Alumni Academy will consist of Ohio State faculty, staff and alumni.
- Tuition for Young Alumni Academy is $125, due upon acceptance into the academy.
All sessions are held at Longaberger Alumni House unless otherwise noted. Dinner will be provided.
All sessions will be held from 5:30–7:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- September 20, 2016 – Session I
- October 25, 2016 – Session II
- November 15, 2016 – Session III
- December 13, 2016 – Session IV
- January 17, 2017 – Session V
- February 21, 2017 – Session VI
- March 21, 2017 – Session VII
- April 18, 2017 – Session VIII
- May 16, 2017 – Session IX
- June 20, 2017 – Session X (graduation)
Applications and nomination letters are due no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, July 29, 2016, to email@example.com. On a case-by-case basis, the young alumni engagement manager will schedule applicant phone conversations in the first two weeks of August, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Applicants will be notified of their status no later than Friday, September 2, 2016.
For more information
Contact Nikki Kanakkanatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Required fields in red.