Ohio State in bloom
April 17, 2015
- From magnolia blossoms to colorful tulips to frisbee on the Oval, campus is in bloom.
April 01, 2015
- “As we approach the university’s 150th birthday – just five years from now – we must re-envision our land-grant role in the modern light of the 21st century.” – President Michael V. Drake
Investment in innovation
March 30, 2015
- From anti-cancer drugs to chemical warfare antidotes to energy-efficient materials, Ohio State's new CBEC building will enhance the university's already leading-edge work in many different areas.
Denman Forum celebrates its 20th anniversary
March 23, 2015
- More than 600 Ohio State students presented their work at this year’s Denman Undergraduate Research Forum.
From discovering new medical technologies to exploring the health of military families, their research seeks to answer questions and solve problems.
Upp and coming
February 23, 2015
- For men's basketball student manager Derek Upp, being a Buckeye means being a part of a family, inspiring Buckeye Nation and paying forward for other kids with disabilities.
Fulbrights at Ohio State
February 12, 2015
- From teaching English in Germany to developing online courses in Jamaica, Ohio State's Fulbrights pursue their dreams and make a difference abroad. Learn more about these 2014-15 Fulbrights and how they're strengthening international relationships.
January 30, 2015
- Whether it’s choosing the perfect major, providing life-saving medical care or being part of a long-standing tradition, there are many ways to find Buckeye love at Ohio State. Here are 14 reasons to love Ohio State.
January 30, 2015
- Investing in scholarships is to invest in the next generation of Buckeyes. Meet recent scholarship recipients, and learn about the life-changing impact a scholarship has made.
Champs, on and off the field
January 22, 2015
- Whether they're heading toward the end zone or seeking a cure for cancer, Buckeyes unite to do great things.
January 13, 2015
- The Buckeyes are returning to Columbus as national champions - a historic end to a historic season. Relive the game’s highlights through photos, fan reaction and national coverage.
Good luck, Buckeyes!
January 08, 2015
- Cie Grant, a member of Ohio State's 2002 National Championship team and #BuckeyeForLife, leads a chorus of fans wishing this year's team luck in Monday night's first College Football Playoff National Championship.