May 03, 2012
- TEDx is dedicated to "ideas worth spreading." Buckeyes have plenty of those—so Ohio State students recently organized the first TEDxOhioStateUniversity.
May 01, 2012
- Lonnie Thompson and Ellen Mosley-Thompson made history by digging into Earth's distant past to illuminate future climate change. Now they've received one of the oldest and most prestigious science awards in the world: the Benjamin Franklin Medal.
April 19, 2012
- Each year, The Ohio State University recognizes excellence in teaching, service, and scholarship. As part of the induction into the highest echelon of teaching and service, President Gee and friends make surprise visits to honorees’ classrooms and labs to make the announcements.
Invention to Innovation to Impact
April 05, 2012
- With a new Technology Commercialization headquarters at South Campus Gateway and an innovative partnership with Ohio University, Ohio State is intensifying its focus on bringing cutting-edge research to the marketplace.
What I Did This Spring
April 01, 2012
- Plenty of Ohio State students spend their spring break having fun in the sun. But for others, the end of March means service trips and study abroad opportunities.
President Obama Visits Ohio State
March 23, 2012
- On March 22, President Obama visited Ohio State's Center for Automotive Research, where he met students working on alternative energy.