Young Alumni Academy
Young Alumni Academy (YAA) is a professional and personal development program for young Ohio State alumni in the central Ohio area.
YAA is designed to provide a holistic experience in which participants learn from one another, program presenters and community leaders. Job and salary negotiation, work-life balance and personal brand are just a few of the topics covered in the 10-month program. In addition, participants will be matched with an alumnus mentor based on similar experiences or goals. Mentorship pairs will meet for one-on-one conversations throughout the program. Upon completion of YAA, graduates will be invited to join an emeriti group to provide advice for future academy and young alumni programming. The 2018 Young Alumni Academy is sponsored by The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
- All Young Alumni Academy sessions will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
- All alumni of The Ohio State University who are under the age of 30 are eligible to apply.
- The selection committee for Young Alumni Academy will consist of Ohio State faculty, staff and alumni.
- Tuition for Young Alumni Academy is $125, due upon acceptance into the academy
All sessions are held at Longaberger Alumni House unless otherwise noted. Dinner will be provided.
All sessions will be held from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- September 18th: 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. – Kick-Off
- October 16, 2018 – Session II
- October 23rd: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Networking Night #1
- November 13, 2018 – Session III
- December 18, 2018 – Session IV
- January 15, 2019 – Session V
- February 5th: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Networking Night #2
- February 19, 2019 – Session VI
- March 19, 2019 – Session VII
- April 2nd: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Networking Night #3
- April 16, 2019 – Session VIII
- May 21, 2019 – Session IX
- June 18th: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Closing Celebration