Young Alumni Academy
Young Alumni Academy (YAA) is a professional and personal development program for young Ohio State alumni in the central Ohio area.
The 2016 Young Alumni Academy application window has closed.
YAA is designed to provide a holistic experience in which participants learn from one another, program presenters and community leaders. Leadership, work-life balance and personal brand are just a few of the topics covered in the 10-month program. In addition, participants will be matched with an alumnus mentor based on similar experiences or goals. Mentorship pairs will meet for one-on-one conversations throughout the program. Upon completion of YAA, graduates will be invited to join an emeriti group to provide advice for future academy and young alumni programming. The 2016 Young Alumni Academy is sponsored by The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc.
- All Young Alumni Academy sessions will be based in Columbus, Ohio.
- All alumni of The Ohio State University who are under the age of 30 and graduates of the last 10 years are eligible to apply.
- The selection committee for Young Alumni Academy will consist of Ohio State faculty, staff and alumni.
- Tuition for Young Alumni Academy is $125, due upon acceptance into the academy
All sessions are held at Longaberger Alumni House unless otherwise noted. Dinner will be provided.
All sessions will be held from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- September 20, 2016 – Session I
- October 25, 2016 – Session II
- November 15, 2016 – Session III
- December 13, 2016 – Session IV
- January 17, 2017 – Session V
- February 21, 2017 – Session VI
- March 21, 2017 – Session VII
- April 18, 2017 – Session VIII
- May 16, 2017 – Session IX
- June 20, 2017 – Session X (graduation