June 28, 2011
- In the two years since Pelotonia started, riders have raised more than $12.3 million for cancer research. Every cent of that money goes directly to innovative cancer research at Ohio State's Comprehensive Cancer Center-James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
A dose of realism
June 21, 2011
- At the College of Nursing, a moulage guru gives students a safe—if gross—environment for learning.
Buckeyes in the Statehouse
June 08, 2011
- As an undergraduate, political science major Brittany Warner interned for Speaker of the House Bill Batchelder (also a Buckeye alum). When she graduates this spring, she'll join the ranks of other Ohio State alums working in state government.
May 31, 2011
- Congratulations to Ohio State students who've won prestigious awards, grants, and scholarships—recognition that once belonged only to Ivy League schools.
Edge of Light
May 05, 2011
- Ohio State researchers delve deep to study how one species of coral is surviving despite the odds—far from sunlight in a warming ocean.
April 15, 2011
- Alumni Association pays tribute to alumni by sharing their stories
April 09, 2011
- Each year, The Ohio State University recognizes excellence in teaching, service, and scholarship. As part of the induction into the highest echelon of teaching and service, President Gee and friends make surprise visits to honorees’ classrooms and labs to make the announcements.