Join the Ohio State Alumni Book Club
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Read along with fellow Buckeyes!
Whether you are already an avid reader or are looking to cultivate new reading habits, this book club has something for everyone.
- August 5–October 7, 2022: The Case of the Murderous Dr. Cream by Dean Jobb
A thriller based on the life and murders of Dr. Thomas Neill Cream, The Case of the Murderous Dr. Cream is an unforgettable true crime story!
Membership is free. You simply need to borrow or purchase a copy of the book.
Previous selections have included:
- Dopesick by Beth Macy
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- A Long Petal of the Sea by Isabel Allende
Why Join? To enjoy regular discussions with fellow alumni, learn from published experts, and share personal and professional insights.