Alumni attendance to college fairs is managed through Undergraduate Admissions.
If you receive a request to attend a college fair or wish to find out if there is a college fair open to alumni volunteers in your area, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for a college fair
The following information can help you prepare for volunteering at a college fair. Whether you're preparing for your first college fair or your fiftieth, it's a good idea to become familiar with these general guidelines. They'll help you be prepared to assist prospective students and their parents during your college fair.
- Once you've arranged with Undergraduate Admissions to attend a college fair, complete the College Fair Materials Request Form at least three weeks before the event in order for materials to arrive on time.
- Please watch the College Fair Training Video and review the following resources:
- Review the reference materials, supplies and handouts in your college fair box.
- Download the Ohio State PowerPoint Presentation to show on your personal iPad or laptop at the college fair. Please do not play any music. Your interactions with prospective students are the most important priority.
- Follow up the day after the
college fair by completing the College Fair Response Form online and return completed inquiry
cards in the envelope provided in your college fair materials.
- If you have any follow-up items that need immediate attention, contact Undergraduate Admissions staff at email@example.com.
For more information about volunteering to attend a college fair in your area, please email Undergraduate Admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.