Buckeye Room Year in Review: 2019
With the start of a new decade, we wanted to look back at 10 of our favorite things that Buckeye Room members accomplished in 2019.
1. Introduced the Ohio State alumni mobile app
Members helped the alumni association and IT teams enhance the user experience and determine what features to include in the app.
2. Asked questions to head coach Ryan Day
Members got to know Coach Ryan Day by partnering with Ohio State Alumni Magazine to ask questions ranging from his biggest challenges in coaching to what he does to balance his family time and his job. Read more
3. Planned Ohio State Day at Cedar Point
Members let us know that Friday, May 8, 2020 would be the best day for the next Buckeye park takeover and gave us the inside scoop on what activities they’d like to partake in.
4. Prepared for Ohio State’s sesquicentennial celebration
Members selected which events and programs they wanted our sesquicentennial team to celebrate the big 150 with.
5. Shared some of your spooky stories
Members chilled us to the bone with their haunting Ohio State tales.
6. Opted to celebrate your Buckeye Love
Members indicated their interest in creating an on-campus event for Buckeye couples and chose what they would most enjoy participating in.
7. Developed professionally
Members shaped the Office of Alumni Career Management’s conversations concerning future programming and workforce development.
8. Welcomed the Class of 2019
Members offered their wisdom to the newest members of our alumni community. Read more
9. Addressed how you want to be addressed
Members specified how they prefer to be addressed in Office of Advancement communications.
10. Collaborated to make the Ultimate Tailgate Playlist
Members shared the hits that take their tailgate to the next level.