Download the Ohio State App
Access the new alumni and friends experience inside the official app of The Ohio State University to put Ohio State news, stories about Buckeye alumni and game watch locations directly into your pocket.
The Ohio State App personalizes the experience of each Buckeye based on their relationship with the university. Once a user logs in, the content and features they see is determined by their account information.
How do I log in?
There are two different types of accounts that can be used to sign into the Ohio State App.
- Ohio State name.#
- You might choose this option if you have an active name.# account with Ohio State – current students, employees and recent graduates.
- You would use this account to update your email delivery or access student records.
- Contact Ohio State's IT Service Desk at 614-688-4357 for help logging in with this method.
- Watch tutorial below to see a step-by-step demonstration for logging into the Ohio State App with a name.# account:
- You might choose this if you're an alum, donor or event registrant.
- You would've created this account to manage donations, view gift receipts or register for a university or Alumni Association event.
- Contact the Engagement Center at 1-800-678-6355 for help logging in with this method.
- Watch tutorial below to see a step-by-step demonstration for logging into the Ohio State App with an Alumni/Friends account:
What features are part of the alumni and friends experience?
What happened to the Alumni App?
Recognizing the many relationships that Buckeyes have with Ohio State, we’ve migrated the popular features of the Alumni App into a new alumni and friends experience within the Ohio State App. This exciting change will centralize the unlimited options to stay connected with Ohio State throughout your life.
Users of the Alumni App with the most up to date iOS and Android versions, will have access to existing features through October 1, 2023.