Parents Advancement Council
The Parents Advancement Council is a community of dedicated parents who are actively engaged in their students' college experience. They understand the vital need for a successful ongoing program of parent giving. As members of the council, parents have the opportunity to:
- Lead the gift-giving effort by example through contributions to the Parents Support Fund with an annual commitment of $5,000 or more.
- Actively assist in identifying, engaging, and attracting support from prospective parent donors, including coordination with senior university leadership, development staff, and volunteers.
- Inform and participate in planning, coordinating, and implementing various fundraising activities aimed at prospective donors.
Members of the Parents Advancement Council share the Ohio State experience by connecting with students and parents, interacting with faculty and staff, and experiencing what makes being a Buckeye so special.
Members also have the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Ohio State administrators and renowned faculty and tour campus facilities.
- Get to know fellow Buckeye parents during Parent and Family Weekend, regional receptions and other special events.
- Learn about President's Club recognition on qualifying gifts. Please visit the President's Club page for more information.
Participate in small group meetings with university leadership.
Get to know other parents during Parent and Family Weekend, regional receptions and other special events.
We’d love to hear from you! To learn more about the Parents Advancement Council, please contact: