Gateways strengthen ties, create opportunities
September 07, 2014
- Ohio State is creating a Buckeye presence that goes far beyond the borders of Ohio or the United States with the help of its three Global Gateways located in China, India and Brazil.
August 30, 2014
- Check out this year’s game day television spot: #ThisisOhioState. Catching a game in the Shoe this season? Check the scoreboard for points of pride about Ohio State.
125 seasons of Buckeye football
August 25, 2014
- This fall, Ohio State celebrates 125 seasons of Buckeye football. This timeline takes you from a vastly different game played in 1890 through the decades of game day traditions, seven national championships and every Heisman Trophy to present day. Check out coverage all season long via #GoBucks125.
Hidden gems on campus
August 13, 2014
- As a new school year arrives, it's a beautiful time of year to take a closer look at campus, whether you're a first-year student or an alum coming home to visit.
Ohio State app updated
July 25, 2014
- As students return to campus this fall, the popular Ohio State app has new features in its latest version, including Carmen grades, advising information and maps with improved parking garage information.
Time and change
July 23, 2014
- "Time and change will surely show. How firm thy friendship O-hi-o." - Carmen Ohio. See Ohio State through the years, with imagery courtesy of University Archives.
July 15, 2014
- Ohio State fielded a record number of Fulbright Scholars during the 2013-14 academic year. Learn more about these faculty members' projects and experiences with this interactive map showing their work around the world.
Campus and beyond: President Drake's first day
June 30, 2014
- President Michael V. Drake spent his first day meeting with students, faculty and staff before taking part in a community-wide partnership that includes Ohio State and will improve the lives of people living on Columbus’ Near East Side.
June 18, 2014
- Interim President Joseph A. Alutto reflects on the importance of Ohio State’s historic land-grant mission and its critical role for the future.
Weinland Park Story Book
June 09, 2014
- In the summer of 2013, a group of teenagers and an educator from the Wexner Center for the Arts spread out across a low-income neighborhood just a few blocks from the Ohio State campus. They fought through rain, sunburn and blistered feet to gather community members’ stories about life during a time of transition and turned it into art: the Weinland Park Story Book.